Graduate research programs

Students with a Bachelor of Engineering, or a Master of Engineering, may apply to undertake research Masters and PhD programs.

Course information

Visit the Study website to find out more about:

  • Course information
  • Entry requirements
  • Scholarships: eligibility and application dates
  • How to apply

Master of Philosophy (Engineering and IT)

Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering and IT)

Finding a supervisor

View our People page for individual staff contact information and research topic areas, or contact staff to arrange a discussion: Academic Staff

Research projects recruiting students

View full list of Infrastructure Engineering research projects