Developing ex-post performance evaluation framework for PPP schools and hospitals
The purpose of the research is to improve the social PPP infrastructure procurement process in Victoria through the involvement of stakeholders, academics, and practitioners at different phases of the project lifecycle. A significant gap in existing practice and literature is the lack of a program to understand innovation and its implication on Ex-post performance evaluation.
How should innovation and operational performance for PPP social infrastructure projects be measured to improve service outcomes?
- To develop an ex-post performance evaluation framework
- To develop and link innovation measurement with operational performance
Case study methodology (Mixed Methods)
Unit of analysis
PPP Hospitals and Schools in Australia.
Value belief and integrated general assessment theory for social research project.
- Prof Colin Duffield, Professor
- Dr Felix Kin Peng Hui, Senior Lecturer
- Mr Ali Saeed, PhD student