- Benyon R, Haydon S, Vertessy R, Hatton T, Kuczera G, Feikema P, Lane P. Comment on Wood et al. 2008, ‘Impacts of fire on forest age and runoff in mountain ash forests’. Functional Plant Biology - an international journal of plant function. CSIRO Publications. 2010, Vol. 37. DOI: 10.1071/FP10141
- Argent RM, Vertessy R, Minty LJ, Stewart BJ. A national water resources data and prediction system for Australia. Proc. iEMSs 4th Biennial Meeting - Int. Congress on Environmental Modelling and Software: Integrating Sciences and Information Technology for Environmental Assessment and Decision Making, iEMSs 2008. 2008, Vol. 1.
- Argent R, Voinov A, Maxwell T, Cuddy SM, Rahman JM, Vertessy R, Braddock RD. Comparing modelling frameworks - A workshop approach. Environmental Modelling and Software. Elsevier Science. 2006, Vol. 21, Issue 7. DOI: 10.1016/j.envsoft.2005.05.004
- Vertessy R, Swinton B. Enviro 06: Is sustainable water resource management possible in Australia?. Water. Australian Water Association. 2006, Vol. 33, Issue 4.
- Brown AE, Zhang L, McMahon T, Western A, Vertessy R. A review of paired catchment studies for determining changes in water yield resulting from alterations in vegetation. Journal of Hydrology. Elsevier Science. 2005, Vol. 310, Issue 1-4. DOI: 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2004.12.010
- Kim S, Vertessy R, Perraud JM, Sung Y. Integration and application of the Rainfall Runoff Library. Water Science and Technology. IWA Publishing. 2005, Vol. 52, Issue 9.
- Van Dijk AIJM, Bruijnzeel LA, Vertessy R, Ruijter J. Runoff and sediment generation on bench-terraced hillsides: Measurements and up-scaling of a field-based model. Hydrological Processes. John Wiley & Sons. 2005, Vol. 19, Issue 8. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.5629
- Sivapalan M, BlÖschl G, Zhang L, Vertessy R. Downward approach to hydrological prediction. Hydrological Processes. John Wiley & Sons. 2003, Vol. 17, Issue 11. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.1425
- Vertessy R, Zhang L, Dawes WR. Plantations, river flows and river salinity. Australian Forestry. Institute of Foresters of Australia. 2003, Vol. 66, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1080/00049158.2003.10674890
- McJannet D, Vertessy R. Effects of thinning on wood production, leaf area index, transpiration and canopy interception of a plantation subject to drought. Tree Physiology. Heron Publishing. 2001, Vol. 21, Issue 12-13. DOI: 10.1093/treephys/21.12-13.1001
- Vertessy R, Watson FGR, O'Sullivan SK. Factors determining relations between stand age and catchment water balance in mountain ash forests. Forest Ecology and Management. Elsevier Science. 2001, Vol. 143, Issue 1-3. DOI: 10.1016/S0378-1127(00)00501-6
- Cornish PM, Vertessy R. Forest age-induced changes in evapotranspiration and water yield in a eucalypt forest. Journal of Hydrology. Elsevier Science. 2001, Vol. 242, Issue 1-2. DOI: 10.1016/S0022-1694(00)00384-X
- Watson F, Vertessy R, McMahon T, Rhodes B, Watson I. Improved methods to assess water yield changes from paired-catchment studies: application to the Maroondah catchments. FOREST ECOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT. Elsevier Science. 2001, Vol. 143, Issue 1-3. DOI: 10.1016/S0378-1127(00)00517-X
- Sobieraj JA, Elsenbeer H, Vertessy R. Pedotransfer functions for estimating saturated hydraulic conductivity: Implications for modeling storm flow generation. Journal of Hydrology. Elsevier Science. 2001, Vol. 251, Issue 3-4. DOI: 10.1016/S0022-1694(01)00469-3
- Roberts S L, Vertessy R, Grayson RB. Transpiration from Eucalyptus sieberi (L. Johnson) forests of different age. Forest Ecology and Management. Elsevier Science. 2001, Vol. 143, Issue 2001. DOI: 10.1016/S0378-1127(00)00514-4
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile