Professor Ian D. Bishop
- Environmental Visualisation
Prof Ian Bishop is an Honorary Professorial Fellow in the Department of Infrastructure Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
- Bishop I. The implications for visual simulation and analysis of temporal variation in the visibility of wind turbines. Landscape and Urban Planning. Elsevier Science. 2019, Vol. 184. DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2018.12.004
- Saydi M, Bishop I. Residential resource consumption: A new approach to collection of dwelling data. New Approaches, Methods, and Tools in Urban E-Planning. 2018. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-5999-3.ch009
- Bishop I, Abid MR. Survey of locomotion systems in virtual reality. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. 2018. DOI: 10.1145/3206098.3206108
- Nino-Ruiz M, Bishop I, Pettit C. Landscape and Urban Planning. LANDSCAPE AND URBAN PLANNING. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 167. DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2017.06.005
- Bishop I, Eagleson S, Pettit C, Rajabifard A, Badland H, Day J, Furler J, Kalantari Soltanieh S, Sturup S, White M. Using an Online Data Portal and Prototype Analysis Tools in an Investigation of Spatial Livability Planning. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF E-PLANNING RESEARCH. IGI Global. 2017, Vol. 6, Issue 2. DOI: 10.4018/IJEPR.2017040101
- Sabri S, Rajabifard A, Ho S, Amirebrahimi S, Bishop I. Leveraging VGI Integrated with 3D Spatial Technology to Support Urban Intensification in Melbourne, Australia. URBAN PLANNING. 2016, Vol. 1, Issue 2. DOI: 10.17645/up.v1i2.623
- Foo K, Gallagher E, Bishop I, Kim A. Critical landscape visualization to LAND SI "Critical Approaches to Landscape Visualization". Landscape and Urban Planning. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 142. DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2015.07.014
- Shojaei D, Rajabifard A, Kalantari Soltanieh S, Bishop I, Aien A. Design and development of a web-based 3D cadastral visualisation prototype. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DIGITAL EARTH. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2015, Vol. 8, Issue 7. DOI: 10.1080/17538947.2014.902512
- Bishop I. Location based information to support understanding of landscape futures. LANDSCAPE AND URBAN PLANNING. Elsevier Science. 2015, Vol. 142. DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2014.06.001
- Bishop I. Sequential experiences in energy producing landscapes. Emerging Issues, Challenges, and Opportunities in Urban E-Planning. 2015. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-8150-7.ch011
- Ford R, Williams K, Smith E, Bishop I. Beauty, Belief and Trust: Toward a Model of Psychological Processes in Public Acceptance of Forest Management. Environment and Behavior. Sage Publications. 2014, Vol. 46, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1177/0013916512456023
- Bishop I. Analysis of Sequential Landscape Experiences. Digital Landscape Architecture 2013 – Connectivity and Collaboration in Planning and Design. VDE Verlag GMBH. 2013.
- Pettit C, Williams S, Bishop I, Aurambout JP, Russel ABM, Michael A, Sharma S, Hunter D, Chan PC, Enticott C, Borda A, Abramson D. Building an ecoinformatics platform to support climate change adaptation. Future Generation Computer Systems. Elsevier BV. 2013, Vol. 29.
- Pettit C, Williams S, Bishop I, Aurambout JP, Russel A, Michael A, Sharma S, Hunter D, Chan PC, Enticott C, Borda A, Abramson DA. Building an ecoinformatics platform to support climate change adaptation in Victoria. Future Generation Computer Systems. Elsevier Science. 2013, Vol. 29. DOI: 10.1016/j.future.2011.07.004
- Chen H, Bishop I. Collaborative Environmental Knowledge Management. International Journal of E-Planning Research. IGI Global. 2013, Vol. 2, Issue 1. DOI: 10.4018/ijepr.2013010104
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile