Professor Lu Aye
- Energy Engineering (Renewables)
- High Performance Buildings (HVAC&R)
- Waste Management (Waste to Resources)
Lu Aye is a Professor in the Department of Infrastructure Engineering at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
Prof. Aye has an international collaboration in Exchange programs, Research, Technical Assistance/ Training with the Chiang Mai Univeristy, Thailand.
He is also a member of the University of Melbourne Energy Institute Energy Efficiency and Smart Grids research groups.
- Samarasinghe T, Gunawardena D, Mendis P, Sofi M, Aye L. Dependency Structure Matrix and Hierarchical Clustering based algorithm for optimum module identification in MEP systems. AUTOMATION IN CONSTRUCTION. Elsevier. 2019, Vol. 104. DOI: 10.1016/j.autcon.2019.03.021
- Shi G, Aye L, Dai R, Du X-J, Wang J-J. Dynamic modelling and performance evaluation of a direct-expansion solar-assisted heat pump for LPG vaporisation applications. APPLIED THERMAL ENGINEERING. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2019, Vol. 149. DOI: 10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2018.12.101
- Gunawardena D, Mendis P, Ngo D, Rismanchi B, Aye L. Effective use of offsite manufacturing for public infrastructure projects in Australia. International Conference on Smart Infrastructure and Construction 2019 (ICSIC): Driving data-informed decision-making. Thomas Telford. 2019. DOI: 10.1680/icsic.64669.267
- Hui K, Aye L, Duffield C. Engaging Employees with Good Sustainability: Key Performance Indicators for Dry Ports. SUSTAINABILITY. MDPI AG. 2019, Vol. 11, Issue 10. DOI: 10.3390/su11102967
- Harrington L, Aye L, Fuller B, Hepworth G. Peering into the cabinet: Quantifying the energy impact of door openings and food loads in household refrigerators during normal use. International Journal of Refrigeration. Elsevier. 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrefrig.2019.05.040
- Shi G, Aye L, Li D, Du X-J. Recent advances in direct expansion solar assisted heat pump systems: A review. RENEWABLE & SUSTAINABLE ENERGY REVIEWS. Pergamon. 2019, Vol. 109. DOI: 10.1016/j.rser.2019.04.044
- Reisi M, Nadoushan MA, Aye L. Remote sensing for urban heat and cool islands evaluation in semi-arid areas. GLOBAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT-GJESM. 2019, Vol. 5, Issue 3. DOI: 10.22034/gjesm.2019.03.05
- Paxton F, Vu J, Hui K, Aye L. A minimum viable product design of volumetric building modules. 7th ZEMCH International Conference. 2018. Editors: Chau H-W, Hentschke CDS.
- Chau H, Aye L, Noguchi M, Newton C, Zhou J, Mei Min Woo C. A pilot study on users’ IEQ perceptions in a residential aged care facility in Melbourne. 52nd International Conference of Architectural Science Association. 2018. Editors: Rajagopalan P, Andamon M.
- Wells L, Rismanchi B, Aye L. A review of Net Zero Energy Buildings with reflections on the Australian context. ENERGY AND BUILDINGS. Elsevier Science. 2018, Vol. 158. DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2017.10.055
- Samarasinghe T, Mendis P, Aye L. An optimisation method for MEP plant room modularization. Proceedings of Zero Energy Mass Custom Home 2018. 2018.
- Thalpe Guruge P, Samarasinghe T, Gunawardena D, Nguyen T, Mendis P, Ngo D, Aye L. An optimum construction strategy for multi-story residential prefabricated modular buildings. Proceedings of Zero Energy Mass Custom Home 2018. 2018.
- Reisi M, Afzali A, Aye L. Applications of analytical hierarchy process (AHP) and analytical network process (ANP) for industrial site selections in Isfahan, Iran. ENVIRONMENTAL EARTH SCIENCES. Springer. 2018, Vol. 77, Issue 14. DOI: 10.1007/s12665-018-7702-1
- Aye L, Jayalath A. Applications of Solar Thermal Technologies in the Built Environment. LOW CARBON ENERGY SUPPLY: TRENDS, TECHNOLOGY, MANAGEMENT. Springer Verlag. 2018, Vol. Part F3. Editors: Sharma A, Shukla A, Aye L. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-7326-7_1
- Zhou J, Chau H, Kang Y, Hes D, Noguchi M, Aye L. Comparing mixing ventilation and displacement ventilation in university classrooms. Proceedings of Zero Energy Mass Custom Home 2018. 2018.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile