Dr Felix Hui
- Lean Systems (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Construction)
- Organisational Development (Leadership, Organisational Learning, work engagement)
- Production and Operations Management
- Project Management
Dr Hui is an experienced engineer with over 25 years of industry experience in managing continuous improvement projects, factories, and business units in a range of manufacturing industries which includes machine tools, precision engineering and semiconductors. He has also consulted to organisations seeking continuous improvements to optimise their operational efficiency. His research interests are in the areas of operational process optimisation, operational efficiency, lean systems, organisational development and team dynamics in projects.
- Wang, S.; Shen, W.; Tang, W.; Wang, Y.; Duffield, CF.; Hui, FKP. Understanding the social network of stakeholders in hydropower project development: An owners' view. Renewable Energy. PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD. 2019, Vol. 132, pp. 326-334. DOI: 10.1016/j.renene.2018.07.137
- Paxton, F.; Vu, J.; Hui, K.; Aye, L. A minimum viable product design of volumetric building modules. . ZEMCH Network. 2018, pp. 297-308.
- Saeed, AM.; Duffield, C.; Hui, FKP. An enhanced framework for assessing the operational performance of public-private partnership school projects. Built Environment Project and Asset Management. EMERALD GROUP PUBLISHING LTD. 2018, Vol. 8, Issue 2, pp. 194-214. DOI: 10.1108/BEPAM-07-2017-0041
- Hui, K.; Duffield, C.; Wahyuni, S.; Parikesit, D.; Wilson, S. Collaborative international industry-university research training in infrastructure projects: An Australian-Indonesian case study.. . Curtin University of Technology. 2018, pp. 48-48.
- Hui, KP.; Akemi Yokota, A.; Aye, L. Education & training for zero energy and lean manufacturing & construction of housing in Australia. . Curtin University. 2018, pp. 47-60.
- Duffield, C.; Hui, K.; Wilson, S.; Wisesa, H.; Wahyuni, S.; Taufik, A.; Prijadi, R.; Daghlas, H. Efficient Facilitation of Major Infrastructure Projects. . Australia-Indonesia Centre. 2018, pp. 17-17. DOI: 10.4225/03/5b0cf3ab65a48
- Zhang, Q.; Tang, W.; Liu, J.; Duffiel, CF.; Hui, FKP.; Zhang, L.; Zhang, X. Improving Design Performance by Alliance between Contractors and Designers in International Hydropower EPC Projects from the Perspective of Chinese Construction Companies. Sustainability. MDPI. 2018, Vol. 10, Issue 4. DOI: 10.3390/su10041171
- Saeed, A.; Duffield, C.; Hui, K. Innovation in publicly operated Public-Private Partnerships. Infrastructure Asset Management. The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE Publishing). 2018. DOI: 10.1680/jinam.18.00008
- Paxton, F.; Aye, L.; Hui, K. Moving assembly line for low cost mass customised homes. . ZEMCH Network. 2018, pp. 251-262.
- Hui, FKP.; Aye, L. Occupational Stress and Workplace Design. Buildings. MDPI. 2018, Vol. 8, Issue 10. DOI: 10.3390/buildings8100133
- Hui, K.; Duffield, COLIN.; Wilson, S. Proceedings of the Port Competitiveness and Financing Research Workshop. . University of Melbourne, Department of Infrastructure Engineering. 2018.
- Lei, Z.; Tang, W.; Duffield, CF.; Zhang, L.; Hui, FKP.; You, R. Qualitative Analysis of the Occupational Health and Safety Performance of Chinese International Construction Projects. Sustainability. MDPI. 2018, Vol. 10, Issue 12. DOI: 10.3390/su10124344
- Al Daghlas, H.; Hui, K.; Duffield, C. The importance of environmental sustainability to obtain finance for port developments in Australia and Indonesia. . Curtin University of Technology. 2018, pp. 156-165.
- Wisesa, H.; Hui, K.; Wilson, S.; Wahyuni, S. Transforming Maritime Logistics with The Power of Information Technology. . Indonesian Strategic Management Society. 2018.
- Shen, W.; Tang, W.; Siripanan, A.; Lei, Z.; Duffield, CF.; Hui, FKP. Understanding the Green Technical Capabilities and Barriers to Green Buildings in Developing Countries: A Case Study of Thailand. Sustainability. MDPI. 2018, Vol. 10, Issue 10. DOI: 10.3390/su10103585
- Rismanchi, BEHZAD.; Lea, KLW.; Hui, K. Benchmarking Energy Management Schemes Among Facilities managers in Australia. Facilities Management. Niche Digital. 2017, Vol. 11, Issue 3, pp. 34-36.
- Shen, W.; Tang, W.; Yu, W.; Duffield, CF.; Hui, FKP.; Wei, Y.; Fang, J. CAUSES OF CONTRACTORS' CLAIMS IN INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING-PROCUREMENT-CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. JOURNAL OF CIVIL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT. VILNIUS GEDIMINAS TECH UNIV. 2017, Vol. 23, Issue 6, pp. 727-739. DOI: 10.3846/13923730.2017.1281839
- Shen, W.; Tang, W.; Siripanan, A.; Lei, Z.; Duffield, CF.; Wilson, D.; Hui, FKP.; Wei, Y. Critical Success Factors in Thailand's Green Building Industry. Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. ARCHITECTURAL INST JAPAN. 2017, Vol. 16, Issue 2, pp. 317-324. DOI: 10.3130/jaabe.16.317
- Shen, W.; Tang, W.; Wang, S.; Duffield, CF.; Hui, FKP.; You, R. Enhancing Trust-Based Interface Management in International Engineering-Procurement-Construction Projects. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management. ASCE-AMER SOC CIVIL ENGINEERS. 2017, Vol. 143, Issue 9. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001351
- Lei, Z.; Tang, W.; Duffield, C.; Zhang, L.; Hui, FKP. The impact of technical standards on international project performance: Chinese contractors' experience. International Journal of Project Management. ELSEVIER SCI LTD. 2017, Vol. 35, Issue 8, pp. 1597-1607. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2017.09.002
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile