Dr Elham Naghi Zadeh Kakhki
Dr Elham Naghizade is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Department of Infrastructure Engineering (Geomatics discipline), The University of Melbourne. Elham obtained her PhD in The School of Computing and Information Systems, The University of Melbourne in 2016. Her interests include Privacy Preserving Data Analytics, Spatiotemporal Data Mining, Applied Machine Learning and Mining Sensor Data. She has active collaborations across the university, in particular with the Melbourne Medical School and the Melbourne School of Population and Global Health. She has also been a visiting research fellow at TUMCREATE in Singapore in 2018.
- Winter, S.; Majic, I.; Naghizade, E.; Tomko, M. Discovery of topological constraints on spatial object classes using an extended topological model. Journal of Spatial Information Science. University of Maine. 2019, Vol. 18, Issue 18, pp. 1-30. DOI: 10.5311/JOSIS.2019.18.459
- Moss, R.; Naghizade, E.; Tomko, M.; Geard, N. What can urban mobility data reveal about the spatial distribution of infection in a single city?. BMC Public Health. BMC. 2019, Vol. 19, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1186/s12889-019-6968-x
- Naghizade, E.; Chan, J.; Ren, Y.; Tomko, M. Contextual Location Imputation for Confined WiFi Trajectories. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). SPRINGER INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING AG. 2018, Vol. 10938, pp. 442-455. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-93037-4_35
- Wang, J.; Feng, Y.; Naghi Zadeh Kakhki, E.; Rashidi, L.; Lim, KH.; Lee, K. Happiness is a Choice: Sentiment and Activity-Aware Location Recommendation. . International World Wide Web Conference Committee. 2018, pp. 1401-1405.
- Lim, KH.; Lee, K.; Kendal, D.; Rashidi, L.; Naghi Zadeh Kakhki, E.; Winter, S.; Vasardani, M. The grass is greener on the other side: understanding the effects of green spaces on Twitter user sentiments. Companion of the The Web Conference 2018 on The Web Conference 2018 - WWW '18. ACM Press. 2018, pp. 275-282. DOI: 10.1145/3184558.3186337
- Naghizade, E.; Bailey, J.; Kulik, L.; Tanin, E. Challenges of differentially private release of data under an open-world assumption. Proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management - SSDBM '17. ACM New York. 2017, Vol. Part F128636. DOI: 10.1145/3085504.3085531
- Naghizade, E.; Bailey, J.; Kulik, L.; Tanin, E. How Private Can I Be Among Public Users?. Proceedings of the 2015 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing - UbiComp '15. ACM. 2015, pp. 1137-1141. DOI: 10.1145/2750858.2805836
- Naghi Zadeh Kakhki, E.; Kulik, L.; Tanin, E. Protection of sensitive trajectory datasets through spatial and temporal exchange. Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management. ACM Press. 2014. DOI: 10.1145/2618243.2618278
- Quattrone, A.; Naghi, E.; Kulik, L.; Tanin, E. Tell Me What You Want and I Will Tell Others Where You Have Been. Proceedings of the 23rd ACM International Conference on Conference on Information and Knowledge Management - CIKM '14. ACM Press. 2014, pp. 1783-1786. DOI: 10.1145/2661829.2661866
- Zheng, X.; Wu, F.; Chen, W.; Naghizade, E.; Khoshelham, K. Show Me a Safer Way: Detecting Anomalous Driving Behavior Using Online Traffic Footage. Infrastructures. MDPI AG. , Vol. 4, Issue 2, pp. 22-22. DOI: 10.3390/infrastructures4020022